- Dig up your flannel fabric and throw your favorite Salt N Pepa CD in the Discman, because we're taking a serious nostalgia trip through our favorite decade. Slip dresses, chokers, beanies - we've got your ultimate DIY guide to modern 90s style! The grunge flannel - Archer Flannel... Read More
- My name is Shelly Morgan but you may know me as the maker behind Coral + co., where myself and longtime friend Jennie write about making and what inspires us.My DIY weapons of choice are needle, thread, and fabric. But I also have to include a camera in there because often the feel that I want... Read More
- If you're itching to give your interiors a refresh this season, then you're in luck! We found more than 100 great project inspiration and tutorials to help you do just that and add a serious spring update to your home decor.
On the couch: bright Watercolor Pillowcases - by Curly Made
In... Read More
- My name is Cécile, but you maybe know me as madeby6 (madeby6.com), and my DIY weapons of choice are my scissors & my sewing machine
After a long day of making things I like to go outside to have a drink with friendsThe one thing that drives my creativity is the pleasure to make things by... Read More
- Duct tape, waxed paper, coffee filters? You won't believe the different ways you can make beautiful paper flowers using materials you probably have sitting in a junk drawer already. So, what are you waiting for?? Leftover glossies - Magazine Flowers Tutorial by Kollabora Tissue paper... Read More
- My name is Sylvia Ampadu, but you maybe know me as The Ravel Out, and my DIY weapons of choice are: my sewing machine and fabrics with fun prints!When I am looking for inspiration I browse through Pinterest, Instagram, Kollabora, and Stylegawker.After a long day of studying, I like to make... Read More
- From bandaging scrapes to mending broken hearts, your mom has done a lot for you over the years. Say "Thank You!" by giving her a handmade gift that she'll cherish for a lifetime... A personalized stamped card - by CraftJam Customized bath salts - by Jen Carreiro A comfy... Read More
- My name is Sara Johansen, but you maybe know me as The Sara Project, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine, seam ripper, thread and fabric!
When I am looking for inspiration I browse through a few websites such as: Anthropologie, Madewell, and J.Crew. I read People Style... Read More
- It's bright colors and bold patterns season and we've got the projects and patterns you need to start sewing up a closet full of gorgeous new dresses! Start with our seasonal favorites: The Sundress - Criss Cross Sundress Tutorial by Erin The Tie Front Dress - Charlotte Kan Tie... Read More
- My name is Mariale, but you may know me as Lalala Toys, and my DIY weapons of choice are crochet hooks of different sizes.
Usually when I am looking for inspiration I take a look to my shelf of materials, books... and also sometimes I go to Internet. I love to visit some blogs, webs, like... Read More