- Ready to dive into your summer sewing? We've got 7 great, easy project ideas you can make in a snap! A breezy dress, simple tank, and sturdy tote are just what your wardrobe needs when it's way too hot to think about getting dressed.
An easy tank - Tiny Pocket Tank Pattern from Grainline... Read More
- Hello! My name is Cécile, « La Couture Rose » on the internet, I live in France and I have been sewing for 5 years! What I like the most is recycling and sewing for me or my daughter. I crochet a little.When I am looking for inspiration I go on Pinterest, Instagram or Kollabora.The... Read More
- Father's Day is just around the corner (literally, it's Sunday!) so we pulled together our 6 favorite quick and easy projects you can make for your dear old dad just in time to celebrate! A leather phone case - Phonehosen by Simon Herzog Custom cufflinks - Personalized... Read More
- My name is Ludivine, but you maybe know me as Ludivineem, and my DIY weapons of choice are my knitting needles, my sewing machine and my computer.I got started making when I was old enough to use needles and scissors. My mom sewed and knited her own clothes and naturally I wanted to do the same... Read More
- Summer is here and if you're anything like us, you're dreaming and scheming about your next vacation! While you're booking tickets and making reservations, don't forget to save a little DIY time to whip up a few essentials to help make your travel a little bit easier (and way more chic)! When... Read More
- My name is Julie, but you maybe know me as Damn Good Caramel, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric, leather and my wonderful Bernina sewing machine (brand new!). In fact, I bring into play anything that can make my various ideas become real. I care about using the right tool for the right... Read More
- Seasons change, and so does your wardrobe. We pulled together the 6 summer essentials you should be making right now, plus over 60 more inspirational projects and tutorials perfect for a little warm weather DIY. The Crop Top - My Delirium by Tea The breezy Wrap Skirt - Gathered... Read More
- Dig up your flannel fabric and throw your favorite Salt N Pepa CD in the Discman, because we're taking a serious nostalgia trip through our favorite decade. Slip dresses, chokers, beanies - we've got your ultimate DIY guide to modern 90s style! The grunge flannel - Archer Flannel... Read More
- My name is Shelly Morgan but you may know me as the maker behind Coral + co., where myself and longtime friend Jennie write about making and what inspires us.My DIY weapons of choice are needle, thread, and fabric. But I also have to include a camera in there because often the feel that I want... Read More
- If you're itching to give your interiors a refresh this season, then you're in luck! We found more than 100 great project inspiration and tutorials to help you do just that and add a serious spring update to your home decor.
On the couch: bright Watercolor Pillowcases - by Curly Made
In... Read More