- My name is Fiona, but you may know me from Diary of a Chain Stitcher, and my DIY weapons of choice are a sewing machine, fabric shears and an iron!
When I am looking for inspiration I head to my bookcase. I’ve got a bit of an addiction to collecting big fashion, sewing and costume... Read More
- Tis the season to deck those halls! From felt wreaths to pretty tea lights, we've got just the projects you need to turn your house into your favorite winter wonderland space! Holiday scents - Cinnamon Spice by Marie Nowinski A neighborhood scene - Paper Christmas Houses by BeColorAnd... Read More
- My name is Linda Lee, but you maybe know me from The Sewing Workshop, and my DIY weapon of choice is a sewing machine!
Having spent many years in the interior design industry, I still love interior magazines. The trends show up there just as they do in fashion, I love looking at interior... Read More
- Grab you needles and yarn because the latest collection of knitting patterns from Kraftling is on sale, and you won't want to miss out! Joleen's newest offerings, featuring the Socks for Protection, Helm of Awe Hat, Take Flight Sweater, Prosperity Messenger Bag and Cape of Invisbility... Read More
- The holidays are the perfect excuse to whip up that party dress you've been dreaming of. Scope out a few of our favorite dress patterns, and get inspired by our talented members to make your prettiest party frock come true! Amber Dress Pattern from schnittchen Athena Halter Dress... Read More
- My name is Kimberly Coffin but you maybe know me as Sweet Red Poppy, and my DIY weapons of choice are a sewing machine, seam ripper and a whole lot of fabric.When I am looking for inspiration I go shopping. I’m all about the way a garment feels in my hands. I love finding inspiration... Read More
- Fall temps have been all over the map but winter is well on it's way and we're getting prepared by working up some cool crochet pieces like warm cowls, cozy armwarmers and comfy sweaters! See our favorite patterns and projects to help keep your hands busy and warm this season! Keep Your... Read More
- My name is Riga, but you maybe know me as @rigasutherland on Instagram, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine and crochet hooks.
When I am looking for inspiration I browse through Pinterest and my Instagram feed. I also get inspirations from seeing what people are wearing.After a... Read More
- My name is Teri, but you maybe know me as @teridodds1 on Instagram or from my blog Fa Sew La, and my DIY weapons of choice are my rotary cutter and my sewing machine.When I am looking for inspiration I start scrolling through my Instagram feed. I can lose large chunks of time looking at... Read More
- Never show up to a holiday party empty handed again! From easy wine bags to fun photo holders we pulled together our favorite quick and easy gift projects for all of your favorite holiday hosts and hostesses! Fabric Wine Bag - Lia Griffith Sweet Vintage Teacup Candles - Barbara Bamber... Read More