- Sunny skies, warmer weather - sounds like perfect skirt season to us! And we've got more than a few that we're excited to make this year... Wrap it around - DIY Gathered Wrap Skirt by allie j. Make it a mini - Stripey Scuba Skirt by Amy Nicole Upcycle a button down ... Read More
- My name is Jen Dwyer, but you maybe know me as Teal & Finch, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric scissors and sewing machine.
I keep myself inspired by not getting overwhelmed by all the ideas out there. I always have so much inspiration around that the only thing that stops me... Read More
- The older we get, the more we're into the idea of minimized consumption. They say the less stuff you have, the happier we are and we agree, but we also think it's what you do with what you have that makes all the difference. Handmaking clothing, DIY'ing accessories and upcycling home... Read More
- Tops, dresses, skirts, totes...we're seeing ruffles everywhere right now, and you guys are showing us just how we want to add them to our handmade wardrobes! To tote your wine - Upcycled DIY Bottle Tote by Sheri Pavlovic Summer ready - Off the Shoulder Ruffle Crop Top by... Read More
- My name is Tif, but you maybe know me from my sewing blog Madame Tifaine, and my DIY weapons of choice are coffee, my iPad, a freshly sharpened pair of Japanese Kai Scissors and my Janome DKS30.
I keep myself inspired by reading inspiring sewing blogs, spending way too long on Instagram and... Read More
- Call us old fashioned, but we love a good Granny Square project! And they're not just for blankets anymore. Slippers, tops, scarves, even decor - this tried-and-true crochet staple has so many more uses beyond your basic cozy wrap! At home - Granny Square Slippers by Purl Soho In... Read More
- My name is Gwen, but you may know me as Gwenstella Made (from my blog or Instagram profile), and my DIY weapons of choice are novelty fabric, tracing paper, and a sewing machine.I keep myself inspired by browsing Pinterest for images of vintage sewing pattern envelopes and following... Read More
- Spring isn't just a great time to refresh your DIY wardrobe, it's also the perfect excuse to give your interiors a little facelift as well. Perk up your walls with some great wall decor ideas and tutorials, everything from abstract art to textured wall hangings, from some of our... Read More
- My name is Medi, but you maybe know me from my blog Sew-in-Progress, and my DIY weapons of choice are: erasable marking pen, seam ripper and Aristo triangular ruler (seriously, I cannot draw a single straight line without this ruler)
I am inspired by a range of styles and I don’t have... Read More
- Tying the knot this spring our summer? Then you know that flowers and flower arrangements are ex-pen-sive. Get crafty and help offset a bit of the cost by whipping up some gorgeous paper blooms! Use them as your bouquet, or mix them in with real flowers for a cool DIY bride touch! Down... Read More