- Time to hit the books in style! From backpacks to snack packs, we've got the 8 projects you need to make before packing yourself, or the little ones, off to school. Snack Attack - Reusable Snack Bag Tutorial by Shelly First Day Dresses - Anywhere Dress Pattern from Go To Patterns Tablet... Read More
- My name is Lauren, but you maybe know me as Lady Sewalot and my DIY weapons of choice are: a sewing machine, left handed cutting scissors and fabric.When I am looking for inspiration I read my favourite blogs and have a browse through Pinterest.
After a long day of making things I like to... Read More
- When it comes to underthings, it doesn't get much better than a pretty little handmade bra or perfect pair of undies. Whether your intimates style is simple or you like a little lace and prints, we've got just the patterns and projects (plus bonus tutorials!) to help you get started!The bralette... Read More
- Our name is Faune Stevens, but you maybe know us as Studio Habeas Corpus, and our DIY weapons of choice are the Seam Ripper, the House Scissors, the Second Hand Sewing Machine and the Vintage Steam Iron.YES we are using the Royal We, and that’s because we like to think of our Studio as... Read More
- So many bags, so little time! From boho beach totes to sleek leather bags, we found 8 projects and patterns to help you make the perfect bag for every occasion. The cool geometric shoulder bag - Origami Bento Bag Tutorial by Very Shannon The upcycled tote - Denim Tote Bag by Tringa Osmani... Read More
- My name is Diane, but you maybe know me as @notestoafurtherexcuse, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric, my sewing machine and overlocker (and occasionally a pair of knitting needles, a crochet hook or an embroidery hoop!).
When I am looking for inspiration I read sewing blogs and... Read More
- Brighten up your summer wardrobe with some serious stripes. From tanks to maxis, even the most basic pieces feel fresh when whipped up in verticals or horizontals!The basic tee dress - Lou Box Top Dress by Erin The beach bikini - First Bathing Suit by GeorgiaRose The easy tank - A Few More... Read More
- My name is Martina, but you may know me as LaDulsaTina, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine and my serger.When I am looking for inspiration I browse books and magazines, have a look around down the street, go to visit an exhibition, get lost on Pinterest and Instagram... Read More
- This summer is definitely the season of the crop and we've got 6 great ways to DIY your perfect version!Ruffled - Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Crop Top Tutorial by Raylene Harvey
Lacy - Lace Crop Top by abiah Knit - Stratford Halter Crop Top by Michelle Carter Upcycled - Top Cropping by I Love... Read More
- My name is Carlotta, but you maybe know me as Carly, in fact Carly in Stitches is the blog where I share my makes. My DIY weapons of choice are two, knitting and sewing.
When I am looking for knitting inspiration I always check out Ravelry, while for sewing I find inspiration in magazines or... Read More