- Everything about Anuschka's work makes us smile, especially her impeccably styled photo shoots! Her use of interesting materials and bold colors makes for wholly unique projects that inspire us to look at the things around us in a new DIY light!My name is Anuschka Odau, but you maybe know me... Read More
- Operating not one but TWO pattern companies is a lot of work and Jill Dorsey is absolutely killing it! Whether she's pulling together perfect bundles of indie patterns we can wait to get our hands on, or designing her own awesome ones, Jill is one serious Renaissance woman and our kind of... Read More
- A self-described "passionate, dedicated, procrastinator", Nicoletta from Stitch & Cappuccino has a simple yet impactful maker style that is endlessly inspiring. Relying on patience and her husband's feedback, Nicoletta strikes the perfect balance between the beautiful and the... Read More
- With a mix of traditionally beautiful stitch patterns and fresh colors and designs, Alexandra Davidoff creates a stunning balance between the modern and the classic.
You can feel her love for the process of making come through in her pieces, and her facination with ancient societies adds a... Read More
- She makes beautiful clothing for her two daughters and runs two awesome blogs - Anne W is seriously a sewing force to be reckoned with and we're wondering if we're too old to be adopted...My name is Anne, but you may know me as the blogger behind Mercury Handmade & Vintage Belle. Yes... Read More
- Since the first time we featured these awesomely talented ladies, both their skills and their business have grown, expanding into design with their first pattern - the Tap Shorts! It's always so exciting to watch the evolution of our members, whether they're just starting out making or trying to... Read More
- A pattern designer and a self-taught taxidermist - Joleen Kraft, like her designs, is a cool mix of the traditional and the creative.
Once she found what she loved doing, she went after it with everything she had and considering how much we love her patterns, we're really glad she did!My... Read More
- We were first introduced to Francesca Stone's amazing maker skills when she uploaded her first faux agate project to the site and she's been wowing us with her pieces ever since!From her beautiful jewelry to her easy-to-follow tutorials, we love Francesca's simple yet impactful aesthetic and her... Read More
- With a fresh, modern approach to knitting, Tara-Lynn Morrison from Good Night, Day is spearheading an awesome new wave in unique, edgy pattern designs.From her focus on sustainablity to her honesty about owning and operating her own brand, Tara-Lynn is both a passionate designer and a level... Read More
- Scouring second hand stores for unique fabric and dreaming of running away to the Italian countryside to ponder new projects are just two of the reasons we want to be best friends with Ruthy S! Also, how great is it that her brother taught her how to crochet?! We're definitely inspired by... Read More