- Steph is the definition of a makerbabe - she knits, she sews, she makes jewelry and she loves herself a cup of coffee or two. Between her beautiful projects and her beautiful photos - not to mention that enviable studio space of hers - we are nothing less than totally inspired by her prolific... Read More
- The more cool indie pattern companies keep popping up, the more we're inspired to dig through our fabric stash and get to work on some new sewing projects and few inspire us quite as much as Munich, Germany based Schnittchen Patterns.Whether it's her fashion-forward Lisa Pants or her brand new... Read More
- Teresa's mix of fun patterns and classic styles, both for herself and her adorable family, are the epitome of casual cool and her fearless "there's no wrong way" making mentally inspires us to try new ideas and push our DIY to the next level!My name is Teresa Behr but you may know me as... Read More
- Detailed, unique, and beautiful were the words that came to mind when we first encountered Tea's projects. Her use of fun prints and interesting texture, not to mention her gorgeous photos, inspire us to dig through our own supply stashes and add a few pretty little dresses to our DIY... Read More
- A girl inspired by sci-fi and fantasy is a girl after our own hearts! After delving into the realm of knitting in a quest to copy Hermione's Fair Isle knit sweater from Harry Potter 7: Part 1, Ping has added more than few impressive projects to her DIY list since then, and she continues to wow... Read More
- If you're a knitter, chances are you are well familiar with Allyson Dykhuizen and her gorgeous patterns. We're constantly blown away by her talent and sharp eye for design, and are beyond thrilled to now have her patterns for sale on Kollabora!Whether it's her adorable New Girl Skirt or her... Read More
- From explosions of color to cool functionality, Sheila's projects caught our attention right away and we're super excited that she is now offering her Creative Design knit and crochet patterns for sale on Kollabora!
Whether it's a stunning knit shawl or a cool pair or arm warmers, Sheila's... Read More
- We believe that beauty is in the simplicity, which is why Angela's gorgeously minimal stitching designs caught our attention right away.
Inspired by architecture, fashion, and dance, Angela's Saké Puppets embroidery patterns are the epitome of simplistic luxury!
My name is Angela, also... Read More
- If ever you find yourself having a bad day, we suggest turning your attention to the instantly mood-enhancing designs of Mokuyobi Threads. Julie Pinzur's fun, whimiscal aesthetic is an almost direct extension of her equally fun, upbeat personality and you can feel her amazing energy and... Read More
- When we look at the knitting projects that have made our hearts stop over the last few months, we have to admit that a large number of them come courtesy of Pam Powers! From her gorgeous boot warmers to her chic cowls - not to mention her ever stunning photograpy - Pam's mix of... Read More