- We've had a makerbabe crush on Anna since we came across her awesome Baby Blue Sweater pattern last fall. Modern, fun, and totally cool - Anna's designs have a fresh yet timeless appeal that always keeps us coming back for more!
My name is Anna Ravenscroft, a.k.a Knitted... Read More
- You don't have to be a bride to be on the hunt for gorgeous wedding-themed projects, and when we're in need of a little "I Do" DIY'ing our go-to girl is most definitely Jen Carreiro from Something Turquoise!
We're as enamoured with her easy-to-follow projects as we are her stunning... Read More
- With a deep rooted love of beautiful, handmade things, Shannon translates the textures and shapes of the world around her into gorgeous patterns and pieces that are both dreamy and practical.Whether she's knitting, sewing, or writing books - Shannon inspires us not only to make beautiful things... Read More
- One of our favorite parts of working events is getting to meet with some of our amazing members face to face, and we were so psyched that we got to hang with the lovely and talented Erin from the blog Sewbon while we were in Salt Lake City for Alt Summit!Whether she's sewing up pretty little... Read More
- Steph is the definition of a makerbabe - she knits, she sews, she makes jewelry and she loves herself a cup of coffee or two. Between her beautiful projects and her beautiful photos - not to mention that enviable studio space of hers - we are nothing less than totally inspired by her prolific... Read More
- The more cool indie pattern companies keep popping up, the more we're inspired to dig through our fabric stash and get to work on some new sewing projects and few inspire us quite as much as Munich, Germany based Schnittchen Patterns.Whether it's her fashion-forward Lisa Pants or her brand new... Read More
- Teresa's mix of fun patterns and classic styles, both for herself and her adorable family, are the epitome of casual cool and her fearless "there's no wrong way" making mentally inspires us to try new ideas and push our DIY to the next level!My name is Teresa Behr but you may know me as... Read More
- Detailed, unique, and beautiful were the words that came to mind when we first encountered Tea's projects. Her use of fun prints and interesting texture, not to mention her gorgeous photos, inspire us to dig through our own supply stashes and add a few pretty little dresses to our DIY... Read More
- A girl inspired by sci-fi and fantasy is a girl after our own hearts! After delving into the realm of knitting in a quest to copy Hermione's Fair Isle knit sweater from Harry Potter 7: Part 1, Ping has added more than few impressive projects to her DIY list since then, and she continues to wow... Read More
- If you're a knitter, chances are you are well familiar with Allyson Dykhuizen and her gorgeous patterns. We're constantly blown away by her talent and sharp eye for design, and are beyond thrilled to now have her patterns for sale on Kollabora!Whether it's her adorable New Girl Skirt or her... Read More