- Make your garments as pretty on the inside as they are on the outside with Jen's fantastic French Seaming Tutorial!Why not take it for a spin by trying out Jen's Scout Tee Madewell Variation tutorial!
- If there's one thing you need to put on your spring sewing list, it's definitely a bomber jacket! Floral, digital print or monochrome - there are tons of ways to make the perfect lightweight jacket for transitional weather! Seamstress Erin's Hand Embroidered Rigel Bomber Linnae's Printed... Read More
- My name is Andrea but you may know me as the blogger behind Four Square Walls. My blog began as a way to document the décor I made for my small apartment, but it quickly segued into dressmaking. My passion for sewing clothes stems from a love for the creation process but also as a way to... Read More
- Our summer making list is already about a mile long, but we always think there's room to add a little more! True Bias' Kimono Top Katy & Laney's Spring Cami Jen's Scout Madewell Variation Cinnamon Tee Knit Kit from We Are Knitters Maddie's Vera... Read More
- So you have an awesome plaid fabric and your new favorite pattern, now all you need is this great plaid matching tutorial from one of our faves, LLADYBIRD, to show you how to pull it all together perfectly!
Members killing it with the plaids:Cambie Dress in Plaid by Madame Créative and... Read More
- We love a good plaid, we love a good button up and we really love it when the two of them are put together, which is something you guys have been doing well for quite awhile! Archer Number 4 by Crafty Little Bugger The Eddie Shirt by Clare CutCutSew's Pink Plaid Archer... Read More
- We've had a makerbabe crush on Anna since we came across her awesome Baby Blue Sweater pattern last fall. Modern, fun, and totally cool - Anna's designs have a fresh yet timeless appeal that always keeps us coming back for more!
My name is Anna Ravenscroft, a.k.a Knitted... Read More
- We really just couldn't ignore all of the insanely adorable Easter themed projects we've been seeing this week. From sweet little bunnies to cool dyed eggs - here are 6 ways our members are DIY'ing the holiday the right way! Ellen's Easter Paper Crafts Sasha's Miss... Read More
- Jeans...we're always on the search for the perfect pair. Whether you love yours slim, boot, or boyfriend - we found this great series of tutorials from Professor Pincushion that focus on helping you copy and recreate your favorite pair of blues. Part 1 Part 2 We also love... Read More
- Solids or prints, jerseys or silks - you guys are making some ah-may-zing pairs of pants right now and it's got us ready to make a pair or two of our own!Jersey "Almost" Trousers by Sasha Anne's Geometric Trousers Marrie's Thai Fisherman Pants and BeauBaby's Party in the Front Pants Jami's... Read More