- Our summer making list is already about a mile long, but we always think there's room to add a little more! True Bias' Kimono Top Katy & Laney's Spring Cami Jen's Scout Madewell Variation Cinnamon Tee Knit Kit from We Are Knitters Maddie's Vera... Read More
- So you have an awesome plaid fabric and your new favorite pattern, now all you need is this great plaid matching tutorial from one of our faves, LLADYBIRD, to show you how to pull it all together perfectly!
Members killing it with the plaids:Cambie Dress in Plaid by Madame Créative and... Read More
- We love a good plaid, we love a good button up and we really love it when the two of them are put together, which is something you guys have been doing well for quite awhile! Archer Number 4 by Crafty Little Bugger The Eddie Shirt by Clare CutCutSew's Pink Plaid Archer... Read More
- We've had a makerbabe crush on Anna since we came across her awesome Baby Blue Sweater pattern last fall. Modern, fun, and totally cool - Anna's designs have a fresh yet timeless appeal that always keeps us coming back for more!
My name is Anna Ravenscroft, a.k.a Knitted... Read More
- We really just couldn't ignore all of the insanely adorable Easter themed projects we've been seeing this week. From sweet little bunnies to cool dyed eggs - here are 6 ways our members are DIY'ing the holiday the right way! Ellen's Easter Paper Crafts Sasha's Miss... Read More
- Jeans...we're always on the search for the perfect pair. Whether you love yours slim, boot, or boyfriend - we found this great series of tutorials from Professor Pincushion that focus on helping you copy and recreate your favorite pair of blues. Part 1 Part 2 We also love... Read More
- Solids or prints, jerseys or silks - you guys are making some ah-may-zing pairs of pants right now and it's got us ready to make a pair or two of our own!Jersey "Almost" Trousers by Sasha Anne's Geometric Trousers Marrie's Thai Fisherman Pants and BeauBaby's Party in the Front Pants Jami's... Read More
- Grab your patterns and fabric because we're partnering up with Imagine Gnats, aurifil, Hawthorne Threads, and Girl Charlee for Selfish Sewing Week!Sometimes we can get caught up making things for the people around us, our loved ones, or maybe even for our jobs - so we say it's time to take... Read More
- Fed up with the sparkles and "cute kittens" running rampant through children's clothing, Olu challenged herself to spend at least a year making cool, functional, stylish clothing for her two children and caught our attention immediately!
Needless to say we wish Olu would adopt us so we could... Read More
- Spring is here! Which means it's time to whip out our favorite fabrics and start making some awesome little dresses! Need inspiration? Look no further than a few of our amazingly talented members... Azur Dress by Lathelize Painterly Poppies Dress by Heather and Melissapher's Wrap... Read More