- It's bright colors and bold patterns season and we've got the projects and patterns you need to start sewing up a closet full of gorgeous new dresses! Start with our seasonal favorites: The Sundress - Criss Cross Sundress Tutorial by Erin The Tie Front Dress - Charlotte Kan Tie... Read More
- My name is Mariale, but you may know me as Lalala Toys, and my DIY weapons of choice are crochet hooks of different sizes.
Usually when I am looking for inspiration I take a look to my shelf of materials, books... and also sometimes I go to Internet. I love to visit some blogs, webs, like... Read More
- With Earth Day coming up this Friday, it's a good time to take a minute to think about how we can minimize our footprint and make better decisions when it comes to consumption and discarding. A great way to feel a little better about your impact is to make the most out of what you already have... Read More
- My name is Clara Falk, but you maybe know me as ClaraStickar, and my DIY weapons of choice are my hands. With them (and well a pair of needles, a sewing machine, a spinning wheel or a needle and some thread) I can make everything I want. I don’t say no to a knife and some green wood, or... Read More
- Saying "I Do!" this Spring? Whether you go full Martha Stewart or add a few handmade touches to your big day, our members have tons of great ways to make your wedding day even more special.- Save that date!Instagram Save-the-Dates by Jen Carreiro - Get your best friends involved.Bridesmaids... Read More
- My name is Natasha Estrada, but you might know me as Arte Crafts, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machines, my ruler and my ARS (Always Really SHARP) Japanese Shears.
When I am looking for inspiration I like to drive around in the California sunshine with my rag... Read More
- A seasonal wardrobe refresh doesn't just stop with the ladies. For the maker man, or the man of the maker, we've pulled together the perfect spring style guide to get the new season started out right!
The Essentials:A striped tee - by Novita Estiti
Lightweight Spring jacket - Men's Blazer... Read More
- What's better than welcoming a brand new bundle of joy into the world? Making cute, tiny little things to dress them up in! From booties to onesies and every toy, blanket, and sweater in between, you'd be hard pressed to not want to grab your yarn or fabric and make 'em all! Bitty... Read More
- In January BERNINA teamed up with Kollabora to look for new BERNINA Ambassadors to join their content creators at WeAllSew. We were looking for talented sewers who like creating projects for all skill-levels from DIY-fashion to home decor. All together we got over 140 submissions from 51 sewers... Read More
- February flew by so fast! But our makers kept busy creating amazing projects to apply to become a BERNINA Ambassador. Thank you everybody for taking part in this amazing campaign. Now you can help us to pick the next BERNINA Ambassador by giving hearts to your favorite projects. We will... Read More