- Designer, artist, sewer, maker - Marie Gardeski's creativity knows no limits. Whether she's stitching up a new project or sketching out a new fabric design, Marie's whimsical, colorful, detailed work captures our imaginations and inspires our creativity.
My name is Marie Gardeski... Read More
- In case you missed the memo, Selfish Sewing Week is back for the Fall 2014 round and you guys have been out with your fabric and sewing machines in full force! Check out just a few of the fantastic contributions so far and stay tuned for more uploads (you still have the weekend, folks!) and... Read More
- Feel that chill in the air? Fall is on it's way, which means it's time to break out the rusty oranges, rich browns, and bright golds to start whipping up your new autumn project list! Lia Griffith's Rustic Wedding Bouquet Jennifer's New Girl Skirt Anne W's Big... Read More
- Are you ready for the fall round of Selfish Sewing Week 2014?! There's even more awesome stuff happening this time around and we're excited to announce that Sept 22-28 all Schnittchen patterns on Kollabora will be 20% off and Kati Lovasz from Kate & Rose will be... Read More
- With her mix of bold colors and beautiful details, Annelies' gorgeous crochet work is a fantastic mix of inspiration and awe. After friends started asking Annelies to write down her patterns, she decided it was time to branch off into her own business and the combination of excitement and... Read More
- Ready or not, cold weather is on it's way so it's time to start on those cardigans, blazers, jackets and coats - with a little bit of inspirational help from your fellow Kollabora members! Kristen's Gramps Cardigan Jolies Bobines' Sequin Bernadette J. Peterman... Read More
- New to quilting? It's time to get to know your quilting foot (or patchwork foot) and this quick and easy overview from The Sewing Loft is the perfect place to start!
- From tee shirts to pillows to necklaces to totes - all of your DIY projects are gonna look cooler with a bit of marbling in the mix! Paper Souffle Flower by All Things Paper Faux Marble Plant Coasters by Sarah Marble Experiments by Maria Marbled Clay Necklace by Jen Carreiro... Read More
- From quick and easy upgrades to simple yet eye-catching garments, Beth from Sew DIY is a prolific and always-inspiring maker and designer. Keep an eye out for her first pattern release as well as her continued range of cool, modern projects and tutorials!
My name is Beth, but you... Read More
- As much as we love finishing up a project and handing it off to a loved one (or throwing it on our own bodies!) - we equally love the process of making and sometimes find ourselves just as inspired during the middle of the project as we are when we started - or finished! What are... Read More