- With a mix of traditionally beautiful stitch patterns and fresh colors and designs, Alexandra Davidoff creates a stunning balance between the modern and the classic.
You can feel her love for the process of making come through in her pieces, and her facination with ancient societies adds a... Read More
- What's on your summer must make list? The season is winding down (we can't believe it either!) so here's a few more of our faves to add to the list before we hit fall! Dandelion Drift's Rustic Rucksack and Nikki's McCall's Tank Heidi's Cosi Swimsuit... Read More
- Having skipped taking the time to properly seam more than a few garments, we are becoming more and more aware of the power of the professional seam. Brush up on your French seaming skills with RaeGun Ramblings and test out new tricks on your next sewing project!
- A gorgeous, dusty color palette that looks like it's been taken through a couple of vintage-style Instagram filters makes for the perfect midsummer to fall transition for your projects. From jewelry to dresses to home decor, channel your inner wanderlust for some major desert DIY... Read More
- She makes beautiful clothing for her two daughters and runs two awesome blogs - Anne W is seriously a sewing force to be reckoned with and we're wondering if we're too old to be adopted...My name is Anne, but you may know me as the blogger behind Mercury Handmade & Vintage Belle. Yes... Read More
- We've got shorts on the brain and it has everything to do with the fact that we have Katy & Laney's adorable new Tap Shorts pattern on sale this week and Rachael from Imagine Gnats is running her Shorts on the Line Sew Along throughout the month. So we figured it was the... Read More
- This week we've got the brand-spanking-new Tap Shorts pattern from Katy & Laney for 20% off and the lovely K&L girls are showing a little sew along love on their own blog with a range of shorts related tutorials including this Single Welt Pocket Tutorial. So grab the pattern, your favorite... Read More
- High summer is on! Beat the heat by whipping up a lovely pair of floral print shorts and jump in on the Short on the Line Summer Sewalong with Imagine Gnats!
Floral Martime Shorts by ShanniLove Tulip Patterened Shorts by Wai Wai and Kelly's Hippy Shorts Workroom Social's Floral Tap... Read More
- Since the first time we featured these awesomely talented ladies, both their skills and their business have grown, expanding into design with their first pattern - the Tap Shorts! It's always so exciting to watch the evolution of our members, whether they're just starting out making or trying to... Read More
- When it's too hot to wear much more than a tent dress, it's time to step up your jewelry game! From "feather" earrings to tassel necklaces, here are 6 jewelry projects you're gonna want to whip up this weekend! Polymer Clay Bead Necklace by Lin Blue Feather Earrings... Read More