- How much do you love poms? Author, crafter, and resident pom expert Sarah Goldschadt shares her top 5 ways to roll these nubbly little cuties into your holiday crafting! And make sure to check out her latest book, Pom-Poms, for more fantastic ideas!
Make... Read More
- When you say the word "shawl" your first thought might be cute little grannies playing cards on a Sunday afternoon, but let us be the first to say how pleasantly surprised we were when we started seeing our members upload some of the most beautiful, chic intepretations and we had to reassess our... Read More
- We believe that beauty is in the simplicity, which is why Angela's gorgeously minimal stitching designs caught our attention right away.
Inspired by architecture, fashion, and dance, Angela's Saké Puppets embroidery patterns are the epitome of simplistic luxury!
My name... Read More
- Big news guys: We are SO excited to announce that you can now buy and sell PDF patterns on Kollabora! This has been in the back of our minds for quite a long time, and we're psyched that it's finally coming to life! We're kickstarting the program with a handful of amazing... Read More
- There's something about the holiday season that puts our cute radar into overdrive so that's why this week we're focusing our featured project spotlight on the 6 creations that made us make the same funny little squee noise that sneaks out when we see tiny dogs in sweaters or... Read More
- There are many reasons we make things - it's enjoyable, it keeps us busy, it helps us fill our home and closet with beautiful things...but one of the major reasons we make is because it makes us feel good. But it's not just beneficial for your psyche. A study done at the... Read More
- You don't need a holiday to liven up your living space with some awesome garland! Check out a few of the rad paper and fabric versions our members are creating and get inspired to whip up some of your own for any upcoming party or get together. Izzy's Cut Out Bunting... Read More
- For those of you not familiar, Made in the Lower East Side is a fantastic initiative started by Eric Ho to address the fact that on any given day there are roughly 200+ empty storefronts in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, but more than enough talent to fill them if given the means and... Read More
- Tanya first caught our attention when she posted this amazingly cool slouchy beanie and then took it to the next level with the cutest little amigurimi cake we've ever seen. Tanya's bright, bold aesthetic is the kind of DIY eye candy we just can't get enough of and... Read More
- It's that time of year again - time for carols and lights and presents and family and....travel! That's why we pulled together our 6 favorite member projects you need to make to get prepared! The Bag: Pack it up in style with a good weekender bag like Dandelion Drift's Cargo... Read More