- For those days when the last thing you want to think about is what you're going to wear, the right accessories are an simple, quick way to set your style apart. Versatile and easy to make, these 7 projects are the perfect to whip up after work or over the weekend! A pretty wrap - Easy... Read More
- My name is Erica Bunker, but you maybe know me as Erica Bunker, DIY Style, and my DIY weapons of choice are my BERNINA 350PE, awesome fabric and my sewing studio TV, preferably on Netflix.
When I am looking for inspiration I find it in my own backyard. My southern city is casually chic... Read More
- So many styles, so many ways to wear them. Keep it casual with chambray and cotton or dress it up with bold patterns, the shirtdress is one project that will take you through the summer months in serious style. The Sleeveless Shirtdress - Chambray Alder by Sally The Girly Shirtdress ... Read More
- My name is Melanie, but you maybe know me as Petite Josette, and my DIY weapons of choice are mainly sewing with a little bit of knitting.
When I am looking for inspiration I read a LOT of sewing (and fashion) blogs. I have a huge blog roll which is basically my morning reading while I... Read More
- Skip the department stores and their harsh fitting room lighting. The best summer swimwear is not at the mall, it's right at your fingertips and we pulled together our favorite patterns and projects to inspire your own DIY swimsuit sewing! The Knit Bikini Top - Isla Bikini Top Pattern from... Read More
- My name is Daniela, but you maybe know me as On the Cutting Floor.When I am looking for inspiration I look in my own closet to understand patterns, shapes and styles that I like and flatter me. I also like to look for inspiration on the streets - people’s clothing and small details that... Read More
- Contrary to popular belief, knitting is not exclusively a winter sport. Lightweight yarn works perfectly whipped up into everything from crop tops, tanks, even bikinis! Cropped halter - Stratford Halter Crop Top Pattern from Good Night Day Beach top - Merida Bikini Top... Read More
- My name is Claire, but you maybe know me as Hoopes Park Studios and my DIY weapons of choice are knitting, sewing, and occasionally painting and DIYing (shower tiling, shaker tape seats, other interesting things).
I find inspiration while people watching, spending time outside, watching... Read More
- Ready to dive into your summer sewing? We've got 7 great, easy project ideas you can make in a snap! A breezy dress, simple tank, and sturdy tote are just what your wardrobe needs when it's way too hot to think about getting dressed.
An easy tank - Tiny Pocket Tank Pattern from Grainline... Read More
- Hello! My name is Cécile, « La Couture Rose » on the internet, I live in France and I have been sewing for 5 years! What I like the most is recycling and sewing for me or my daughter. I crochet a little.When I am looking for inspiration I go on Pinterest, Instagram or Kollabora.The... Read More