You will need some "Stiff Felt" in white or your desired color, some Ric-rac or ribbon, sharp scissors, a hot glue gun, sequins, or any fun embellishments you might have.
1) CLICK HERE to visit my blog and to Download and print this 2 page PDF file.
This will be the pattern for your snowflakes.
2) Cut out the paper snowflakes for a pattern.
3) Trace Pattern onto some stiff felt.
4) Cut snowflakes out of stiff felt.
5) Use a hot glue gun to glue sequins or embellishments to the center of each snowflake.
6) Glue each snowflake to ric rac or ribbon to make your snowflake garland.
7) Find a fun place to hang your garland and enjoy!
Note, snowflakes take a little time to cut out. I like to cut them while watching my favorite movie.