So I've had this thrifted skirt hanging in my closet for a while now. (I found it for 50 cents.) And I've been wanting to try Colette's Sorbetto pattern for some time. My plan is to remove the fold on the Sorbetto pattern and use the button placket as the front of the tank.
I finished up my Sorbetto tank, and made a few changes. I lowered the neckline by an inch and widened the opening by about 1cm on each side at the shoulder. I also omitted the pleat and cut my fabric (skirt) on the pleat line instead of the fold line. This is definitely a pattern I'll do again! Take a look at the blog for more info.