My blush bra
by Katja Follow

This is actually my first real push-up bra since I used ready-made push-up cups for this bra. It took me ages to find matching materials. I dyed some myself with iDye Poly and even repurposed a pair of panties that I bought only for their right shade of lycra. I tried to use as much as possible of the nice scalloped edge of the lace.

Everything from dying to the layered construction of the bra can be found on my blog here.

Supplies

Recap

  • Finished the top of the cup with some 15 denier stabilizing tape.

    4 months ago

Discussion 0

×

Welcome to Kollabora

Get the best DIY projects, patterns, and inspiration straight to your inbox!