My trench coat
by Katja Follow

This was my big project over the whole summer. I started with McCall's 2252 pattern and did a lot of toiling and fitting. I changed the pattern quite a lot to create the trench coat of my dreams. I have documented the whole process on my blog.

Recap

  • How to use tie interfacing to gather the sleeve heads...

    The gathered sleeve, ready to be inserted

    2 years ago
  • I used Nikwax Cotton proof to make my coat water repellant.

    Water droplets on my gabardine.

    2 years ago
  • Piping around a corner. Clipping is necessary.

    Piping around a tight corner.

    2 years ago

Discussion 0

×

Welcome to Kollabora

Get the best DIY projects, patterns, and inspiration straight to your inbox!