Upstyle a pair of old jeans with sequins and not one single stitch! A terrific wardrobe piece to take you from day to night.
Butcher paper & Scissors
1. Place paper over one leg of the jean and pin in place
2. Using a crayon or tailor's chalk, rub around the shape of leg along the seams
3. Perfect the lines with a marker
4. Pin the cut out pattern to folded sequin fabric and then cut
5. Place on the jeans and cut around the belt loop if you need to
6. Glue all around the edges with E-6000 Fabri-Fuse