This kit includes everything you need to make one 5″ x 6 1/2″ (125 mm by 165 mm) squeeze-closure pouch, including:
- - Original patterns
- - Fully illustrated instructions
- - Materials for transferring pattern onto fabric
- - Sashiko needle
- - Sashiko yarn in dusty pink
- - Precut cotton fabric, including sakura motif for lining and Nani iro double gauze for closure
- - 4 1/2" (12 cm) metal flex frame closure
To complete this kit you will also need scissors, a few pins, and needle and thread. The fully-illustrated instructions make this kit easy enough for beginners.
This sashiko design is combined with lovely Nani iro double gauze fabric and lovely sakura printed cotton for the lining. The pouch is the perfect size for small toys, cosmetics, ipod and earphones, or other bits and bobs that need collecting.
For more information about sashiko, visit http://www.sakepuppets.com/sashiko
Other patterns, diy kits, sashiko supplies and gift items are available in my shop: http://www.sakepuppets.etsy.com