This dress had been on my list of must-makes for quite some time before I finally had a chance to put it together. I made it with Kona Cotton in Jungle Green, with vintage plastic buttons. It was intended as a wearable muslin, so I made no modifications to the pattern other than raising the hemline. Because of the scallop detail on the side, I had to raise the hem by a good four inches, essentially removing an entire scallop from the bottom of the dress. So it ends up being knee length, instead of tea length as pictured on the envelope...The scallops and buttons are a little time consuming but definitely worth the effort for the visual impact they make!