Woot! I love my Scout! The fabric is a cotton gauze with a burnout stripe that makes it semi sheer. To keep things decent, I decided to add some pleats along the booby region. Since the side seams are straight, it was easy to just slice the pattern and shift it down to add room for the pleats.The fabric is so light and airy, it's perfect for summer. It was a little difficult to work with though... I had to baste the hems by hand first to keep them neat. I also used french seams throughout - even in the armholes thanks to Jen's tutorial. And I did a slit neckline in back, following my own method. I cropped the length a little also. Next time I might make the armholes a little larger... but otherwise I really like this one! More on my blog here.
Next time I think I will use something to stabilize the fabric for something like this neckline slit.
one last photo