Something Changed by Tea Follow

♫ ♪ Something Changed

For unknown reasons I bought only 1.5m of mustard corduroy, although  it was obvious that I’ll be making a long sleeve dress out of that fabric.. So after sewing the Blue Light dress I decided to use the same simple pattern no 133, from Burda 12/2012.. I rarely work with solid color fabrics and I didn’t want to end up with a boring yellow dress.. I sewed cotton lace trims on front of the bodice, and small black buttons (it needed a little dark touch).. As you can see on the pics, I had a little problem with sewing in the sleeves, but I left them like that.. Once again, I wasn’t lazy to sew the pockets..

Behind the camera – my favorite sister Dina

Supplies

Discussion 5

  • vvonder commented 6 months ago

    Hi! This project is featured on the home page banner this week! Yay!

  • mokosha commented 7 months ago

    divna! a ova senf boja mi je jedna od omiljenih (i jedna od onih koje nikad ne mogu da nadjem)

    Tea replied 7 months ago

    hvala :) ja sam pocela da se odusevljavam jednobojnim tkaninama skoro isto koliko i nekim suludim printovima.. prava su retkost u italtes radnjama.. 

  • Anne commented 7 months ago

    I like the idea to use lace as stripes. 

    Tea replied 7 months ago

    thanks :) it looks like if I don't have stripes on fabric, I'll make them :)

See Full Discussion