Spring blouse
by Katja Follow

You can find the complete description of the project on my blog.

Recap

  • I made the sleeve narrower and took some 12 cm off of the sleeve pattern. There was still plenty of fabric to gather around the cuffs.

    7 months ago
  • I made the whole blouse using French seams.

    French seams detail...

    7 months ago
  • I removed the center-front seam. This is how the wrong side of the garment looks like. I turned about 6 mm of the facing edges under and topstitched them to make the facing look nicer. You can also see that I replaced the clasp with some ties.

    Front slit detail

    7 months ago

Discussion 0

×

Welcome to Kollabora

Get the best DIY projects, patterns, and inspiration straight to your inbox!