I suddenly fancy a DIY! One with the summer in mind. And so I made a Summervacation Cake topper with everything for an ideal summervacation for myself; Fun palm trees, a papasol against too much sun, a towel to get a nap and at times a cool refreshment....
You need: colored paper, scissors, a piece of rope, wooden sticks, glue
How to make the summervacation: Download the template and go ahead with your scissors
- cut the forms. Then cut from colored paper, the rug only 1x
- add to the rug a frayed edge by strips of white paper you (partly) cut and glue on to the back. Fold the rug in half
- the umbrella gets a stick and the glass colored straws and a slice of orange
- paste the palm trees on the skewers
- tie the rope to the palm trees and glue the summer attributes on the rope.