In Hawaii I was first introduced to Musubi---a big, hefty "snack" that was so fillin (I had mine with tofu instead of Spam...)
This sweater is a big, hefty knit! Fun and quick worked in bulky yarn...but it doesn't feel like a bulky sweater! It is stylish, flattering, easy to wear with anything from jeans to dresses to (when summer finally arrives) swuimsuits on the beach in the evenings!
I knit one over a weekend as did one of my sample knitters. It is crazy fun to see it work up!
Sweater is knit in parts:
Front Right and Front Left panels
Shawl collar picked up and knit after sweater
• Sizes: S (M, L) 32-34 (36-38, 40-42)
• Yarn: 760 (850, 920) yards Superwash
Wool, Bulky. Shown in Madelinetosh Home
• Needles: US15 (10 mm) for sweater body
and US13 (9 mm) for collar/edging
• Notions: Locking stitch markers or waste
yarn (to mark decrease rows), tapestry
• Gauge: 9.5 sts x 16 rows = 4 inches in
stockinette after soaking and blocking