- Is there anything better than crisp fall weather? Maybe a killer jacket to go with it?! Yeah, we thought so too, which is why we pulled together our favorite on-trend jacket patterns and projects so you can transition to fall weather in serious style. The Bomber - Birdie Bomber Pattern from... Read More
- My name is Trish, but you maybe know me as Trish Stitched, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine, pretty floral fabrics and lots of buttons!When I am looking for inspiration I go through my fabric stash or go over the pile of clothes I want to refashion.After a long day of... Read More
- Ah, paper. No longer simply confined to grade school art projects and composition notebooks, paper is taking center stage when it comes to chic DIY. Go beyond origami with an incredible array of gorgeous member projects all made with, you guessed it, paper!
Did you know you can make...Rings ... Read More
- My name is Hannah Gray, but you maybe know me as The Loophole, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine, knitting needles, and modge podge.When I am looking for inspiration I like to go back through old travel photos. I usually take pictures of things that may not be the most scenic... Read More
- September is National Sewing Month and we're celebrating by spending the next few weeks brushing up on our sewing skills! Whether you're a newbie or just looking for a refresh, we pulled together a few of our favorite how-to skillsets and some patterns, tutorials and projects to help you... Read More
- My name is Meg, but you maybe know me as megret79 on Instagram or from my blog, Cookin’ and Craftin’. My DIY weapons of choice are scissors and a seam ripper!
When I am looking for inspiration I check out other sewing bloggers or Instragram-ers… I never cease to be inspired by my fellow... Read More
- Fall is almost here and we couldn't be more excited! But we'll skip the pumpkin spiced everything and go straight to the fall clothes instead. Jackets, scarves, flannels - we're total suckers fall all things cozy and fall is the perfect time to start adding some new comfy pieces to your handmade... Read More
- My name is Liliana, but you maybe know me as Elentari from Lassemista, and my DIY weapons of choice are a needle, thread and a good pair of scissors.When I am looking for inspiration I look through my Pinterest boards – I spend a lot of time (too much!) to make them cohesive and really... Read More
- Time to hit the books in style! From backpacks to snack packs, we've got the 8 projects you need to make before packing yourself, or the little ones, off to school. Snack Attack - Reusable Snack Bag Tutorial by Shelly First Day Dresses - Anywhere Dress Pattern from Go To Patterns Tablet... Read More
- My name is Lauren, but you maybe know me as Lady Sewalot and my DIY weapons of choice are: a sewing machine, left handed cutting scissors and fabric.When I am looking for inspiration I read my favourite blogs and have a browse through Pinterest.
After a long day of making things I like to... Read More