- My name is Ilona, but you maybe know me as I Love Green Grass, and my DIY weapons of choice are knitting needles and a sewing machine
When I am looking for inspiration I look at my daily life. Usually I need something (a new outfit, a cover for my smartphone etc.) and try to make it... Read More
- Winter chill got you in a style rut? Keep warm and look cool in our favorite coat patterns and tutorials of the season! Joanna Coat Pattern from schnittchen Faux Fur Coat Tutorial by see kate sew Cascade Duffle Coat Pattern from Grainline Studio Malu Coat Pattern from schnittchen... Read More
- My name is Valérie, but you maybe know me as Élégantine! and my DIY weapons of choice are my two hands and my sewing machines.I keep myself inspired by reading about fabric, colors and trends, browsing my favourite makers/designers/artists on Instagram or any possible subject on... Read More
- You guys made a lot of great stuff this year, and tons of it came from patterns sold by our talented designers. Scope out the 10 most popular patterns of the year and add them to your must-make list (if you already hadn't)!
Scout Tee Pattern from Grainline Studios
Loris Beanie Pattern... Read More
- Wrap up in style, not matter what the temps outside! We pulled together our 5 favorite cowl and scarf patterns to keep you toasty all winter long. Armor Scarf Pattern from Two of Wands Triple Plait Infinity Scarf Pattern from Pam Powers Knits Lambton Cowl Pattern from good night day... Read More
- My name is Maria, but you maybe know me as kneema and my DIY weapons of choice are needles & hooks!When I am looking for inspiration I check my stitchionary and my pattern library which is constantly expanding.After a long day of making things I like to go for a nice big walk.I got started... Read More
- Whether you're planning a holiday get together, a New Year's Eve bash, or a party to celebrate any old day, we've got a few great projects to make before you send out those invites. Here's to the best party of the year!
Festive decor - Paper Banner and Drink Flags by Lia Griffith Mix 'em... Read More
- My name is Erica Penton, but you may know me as The Handmade Wardrobe, and my DIY weapons of choice are my heavy-duty seam ripper, my magnetic seam allowance guide, and my button-hole gauge.
When I am looking for inspiration I buy a big stack of non-fashion-related magazines. Scientific... Read More
- Is your holiday gift list still a mile and a half long? Don't stress! We've got tons of great ideas for quick and easy DIY gifts that are perfect for nearly everyone on that list - and, better yet, you can make them this weekend! For your overworked friend - Bath Bombs by Jen Carreiro... Read More
- As the year starts to wind down, we know it can be hard to keep your creative motivation going. Whether you're busy making holiday gifts or tying up loose ends at work, sometimes it takes a little extra push to focus on something new. We dug through a few of our latest Meet the Maker interviews... Read More