- My name is Meg, but you maybe know me as megret79 on Instagram or from my blog, Cookin’ and Craftin’. My DIY weapons of choice are scissors and a seam ripper!
When I am looking for inspiration I check out other sewing bloggers or Instragram-ers… I never cease to be inspired by my fellow... Read More
- Fall is almost here and we couldn't be more excited! But we'll skip the pumpkin spiced everything and go straight to the fall clothes instead. Jackets, scarves, flannels - we're total suckers fall all things cozy and fall is the perfect time to start adding some new comfy pieces to your handmade... Read More
- My name is Liliana, but you maybe know me as Elentari from Lassemista, and my DIY weapons of choice are a needle, thread and a good pair of scissors.When I am looking for inspiration I look through my Pinterest boards – I spend a lot of time (too much!) to make them cohesive and really... Read More
- Time to hit the books in style! From backpacks to snack packs, we've got the 8 projects you need to make before packing yourself, or the little ones, off to school. Snack Attack - Reusable Snack Bag Tutorial by Shelly First Day Dresses - Anywhere Dress Pattern from Go To Patterns Tablet... Read More
- My name is Lauren, but you maybe know me as Lady Sewalot and my DIY weapons of choice are: a sewing machine, left handed cutting scissors and fabric.When I am looking for inspiration I read my favourite blogs and have a browse through Pinterest.
After a long day of making things I like to... Read More
- When it comes to underthings, it doesn't get much better than a pretty little handmade bra or perfect pair of undies. Whether your intimates style is simple or you like a little lace and prints, we've got just the patterns and projects (plus bonus tutorials!) to help you get started!The bralette... Read More
- Our name is Faune Stevens, but you maybe know us as Studio Habeas Corpus, and our DIY weapons of choice are the Seam Ripper, the House Scissors, the Second Hand Sewing Machine and the Vintage Steam Iron.YES we are using the Royal We, and that’s because we like to think of our Studio as... Read More
- So many bags, so little time! From boho beach totes to sleek leather bags, we found 8 projects and patterns to help you make the perfect bag for every occasion. The cool geometric shoulder bag - Origami Bento Bag Tutorial by Very Shannon The upcycled tote - Denim Tote Bag by Tringa Osmani... Read More
- My name is Diane, but you maybe know me as @notestoafurtherexcuse, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric, my sewing machine and overlocker (and occasionally a pair of knitting needles, a crochet hook or an embroidery hoop!).
When I am looking for inspiration I read sewing blogs and... Read More
- Brighten up your summer wardrobe with some serious stripes. From tanks to maxis, even the most basic pieces feel fresh when whipped up in verticals or horizontals!The basic tee dress - Lou Box Top Dress by Erin The beach bikini - First Bathing Suit by GeorgiaRose The easy tank - A Few More... Read More