- Skip the department stores and their harsh fitting room lighting. The best summer swimwear is not at the mall, it's right at your fingertips and we pulled together our favorite patterns and projects to inspire your own DIY swimsuit sewing! The Knit Bikini Top - Isla Bikini Top Pattern from... Read More
- My name is Daniela, but you maybe know me as On the Cutting Floor.When I am looking for inspiration I look in my own closet to understand patterns, shapes and styles that I like and flatter me. I also like to look for inspiration on the streets - people’s clothing and small details that... Read More
- Contrary to popular belief, knitting is not exclusively a winter sport. Lightweight yarn works perfectly whipped up into everything from crop tops, tanks, even bikinis! Cropped halter - Stratford Halter Crop Top Pattern from Good Night Day Beach top - Merida Bikini Top... Read More
- My name is Claire, but you maybe know me as Hoopes Park Studios and my DIY weapons of choice are knitting, sewing, and occasionally painting and DIYing (shower tiling, shaker tape seats, other interesting things).
I find inspiration while people watching, spending time outside, watching... Read More
- Ready to dive into your summer sewing? We've got 7 great, easy project ideas you can make in a snap! A breezy dress, simple tank, and sturdy tote are just what your wardrobe needs when it's way too hot to think about getting dressed.
An easy tank - Tiny Pocket Tank Pattern from Grainline... Read More
- Hello! My name is Cécile, « La Couture Rose » on the internet, I live in France and I have been sewing for 5 years! What I like the most is recycling and sewing for me or my daughter. I crochet a little.When I am looking for inspiration I go on Pinterest, Instagram or Kollabora.The... Read More
- Father's Day is just around the corner (literally, it's Sunday!) so we pulled together our 6 favorite quick and easy projects you can make for your dear old dad just in time to celebrate! A leather phone case - Phonehosen by Simon Herzog Custom cufflinks - Personalized... Read More
- My name is Ludivine, but you maybe know me as Ludivineem, and my DIY weapons of choice are my knitting needles, my sewing machine and my computer.I got started making when I was old enough to use needles and scissors. My mom sewed and knited her own clothes and naturally I wanted to do the same... Read More
- Summer is here and if you're anything like us, you're dreaming and scheming about your next vacation! While you're booking tickets and making reservations, don't forget to save a little DIY time to whip up a few essentials to help make your travel a little bit easier (and way more chic)! When... Read More
- My name is Julie, but you maybe know me as Damn Good Caramel, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric, leather and my wonderful Bernina sewing machine (brand new!). In fact, I bring into play anything that can make my various ideas become real. I care about using the right tool for the right... Read More