- My name is Clara Falk, but you maybe know me as ClaraStickar, and my DIY weapons of choice are my hands. With them (and well a pair of needles, a sewing machine, a spinning wheel or a needle and some thread) I can make everything I want. I don’t say no to a knife and some green wood, or... Read More
- Saying "I Do!" this Spring? Whether you go full Martha Stewart or add a few handmade touches to your big day, our members have tons of great ways to make your wedding day even more special.- Save that date!Instagram Save-the-Dates by Jen Carreiro - Get your best friends involved.Bridesmaids... Read More
- My name is Natasha Estrada, but you might know me as Arte Crafts, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machines, my ruler and my ARS (Always Really SHARP) Japanese Shears.
When I am looking for inspiration I like to drive around in the California sunshine with my rag... Read More
- A seasonal wardrobe refresh doesn't just stop with the ladies. For the maker man, or the man of the maker, we've pulled together the perfect spring style guide to get the new season started out right!
The Essentials:A striped tee - by Novita Estiti
Lightweight Spring jacket - Men's Blazer... Read More
- What's better than welcoming a brand new bundle of joy into the world? Making cute, tiny little things to dress them up in! From booties to onesies and every toy, blanket, and sweater in between, you'd be hard pressed to not want to grab your yarn or fabric and make 'em all! Bitty... Read More
- In January BERNINA teamed up with Kollabora to look for new BERNINA Ambassadors to join their content creators at WeAllSew. We were looking for talented sewers who like creating projects for all skill-levels from DIY-fashion to home decor. All together we got over 140 submissions from 51 sewers... Read More
- February flew by so fast! But our makers kept busy creating amazing projects to apply to become a BERNINA Ambassador. Thank you everybody for taking part in this amazing campaign. Now you can help us to pick the next BERNINA Ambassador by giving hearts to your favorite projects. We will... Read More
- My name is Whitney Hills, but you may know me as Vesta Patterns.I got started making when I left my job as a video game designer and went traveling the world for a while. I came back to the U.S. to start renovating an Airstream trailer into a tiny house for myself, so that was my first real... Read More
- My name is Sasha, but you might know me from my blog Secondo Piano, and my DIY weapons of choice are either very traditional ones like knitting and sewing needles or very modern like all sorts of complex machinery.I started making when I decided to be a disappointment to my family and drop out... Read More
- Will spring come faster if we start making spring projects? It's worth a try since we are totally fed up being all bundled-up. We put together a collection of spring jackets to carry our minds to warmer weather! Check out also these member faves.Make your jean jacket pink and get the needed... Read More