- Just in time to take advantage of the long holiday weekend (thanks presidents!), grab your yarn and needles and sharpen your stranded colorwork skills with Twist Collective.
- Maybe not always the first color combination you think of when starting a project but hear us out: pink and red is a fun combo that when paired up, or added in with even more colors and patterns, can create a great, unexpected look that can go from girly and traditional to fresh and avant... Read More
- When we think of Ivana, we definitely think of modern fashion and design! Whether she's trying out new trouser patterns or playing with patterns and shapes, Ivana's fresh, playful spirit comes through in both her unique projects and fun photos.
My name is Ivana, but you maybe know me as... Read More
- Yeah, yeah we know - Valentine's Day is nothing but a commercialization of love, blah blah blah. However, we feel like any of you V-Day grinches out there will no doubt have your heart melted by these adorable projects, because who could really say no to those little candy... Read More
- Valentine's Day is going to be here before you know it and whether you're wanting to make unique cards for you kids or something special for a loved one, we totallly think marbling is the way to go. The ladies over at Mint show you how easy it is to marble paper (and lots of other things for... Read More
- What better way to get a jump start on spring than by starting on a fun, lightweight bomber jacket!? Florals, quilting, maybe even a little bit of hand embroidery - the possibilities for creating your perfect cool weather jacket are pretty endless! CarlyinStitches' Rigel Bomber Sewing... Read More
- With fantastic tutorials for projects ranging from cool clutches to sweet quilts, Kate from See Kate Sew is a DIY powerhouse and inspires us to think about our projects and materials in fun new ways. We seriously don't know how she does it all!My name is Kate Blocher, but you maybe... Read More
Advice for Creating Your Unique Online Persona with Trinkets in Bloom, Dandelion Drift, and Katy & Laney!When jumping into the wide world of blogging or developing your own site it's crucial to establish your "persona", whether it's through your photography style, site design, and/or your unique voice. So we partnered up with Squarespace to gather a few bits of sage advice from some of our favorite... Read More
- From mommy and me upcycling to beautiful, one-of-a-kind bridal gowns - this week's roundup of featured projects will definitely put you in the making mood! Sheri's Mommy Munchkin Refashion (seriously a great idea!) Katie's Rigel Bomber Terri's Baby Moccasins Ute's EmdenBerlin Ensemble Bias... Read More
- Sewing with lace can seem, at the very least, intimidating. The possibilities for snagging, ripping, or otherwise destroying beautiful (and sometimes expensive!) lace fabrics sometimes impaires our sewing endeavors before we even start! Jen from Grainline Studio to the rescue with her simple... Read More