- We heart burgundy—and looks like our makers love it, too! We put together some of the latest projects for you to look through. Please share what you are making and what your favorite color is at the moment! Craft Rambler used Pauline Alice pattern to make this black and... Read More
- Active Wear is not only popular in retail fashion, but also in DIY. Why not make your own and show your style while working at the gym or when hitting the tracks. With the help of Melissa from FehrTrade Patterns we put together How to Make Activewear Skillset full of tips. Her patterns are also... Read More
- My name is Melissa Fehr, but you maybe know me as FehrTrade, and my DIY weapons of choice are lycra, power mesh, elastic, and my trusty overlocker (serger).When I am looking for inspiration I get a lot of design ideas from seeing what other people are wearing - 99% of the time I'm bored to tears... Read More
- The winners of last week of #KollaboraHoliday are here! Congratulations and thank you everybody for taking part and posting your beautiful projects! Tante Karlo won Bradway shawl pattern by Very Shannon with this Horsey Skirt. Giddy Ants won Franklin Dress... Read More
- This week we announced the Best Projects of 2015 collection. We had a look at the most viewed, most hearted, and most commented projects to see what excites our community and crafter friends. It was a great year, we are ever so impressed, happy, and grateful for all your talents and... Read More
- Join us for a fun evening and take part in our easy jewelry CraftJam in LA on January 7th at 7pm. Acquire a new skill with the quidance of our very own Nora Abousteit. Learn how to make beautiful wire wrapping jewelry, and get to know more makers. You will learn how... Read More
- One day is enough to make a dress right? Here's the perfect looks to make you feel festive! Heather Beckley looks like the queen of holidays in this beautiful Wrap Dress With Pockets.
Meg made a red Pindot Sylvie Dress and it is just lovely!
If red is not your color... Read More
- Say congrats to our week 3 winners! Mary Emmens gets a free pattern from FehrTrade Patterns with these Christmas Pillowcases.
Thisismoonlight won the Challah Infinity Scarf Pattern from Pam Powers Pattern with these Lean Greens pants.
- It's the final week of our giveaway! This is your last chance to get your hands on these sweet gifts. Post your projects by Monday 28th of December. And this is how it works: To win prizes you simply need to upload your holiday project on Kollabora or post a picture... Read More
- May the Force be with you while you make these projects! The new Star Wars movie opens today and to celebrate we collected some of the best DIY projects around. DIY Disco Death Star by Our Nerd Home.
Star Wars Themed Pillow Cases by All For The Boys.
Amigurumi Princess Leia, Darth... Read More