- If we didn't know any better, we'd think Sophie was a tried and true fashion designer. Her sense of color, pattern, and style is endlessly inspiring and her fearlessness in mixing, matching, and clashing makes us look at our project options in a whole new light!
My name is Sophie... Read More
- How are you spending your Easter weekend? We hope there's lots of egg hunting, candy eating, and -most of all - making involved! Scope out a few of our favorite projects from the week that you can get started on in between dinner and dessert. Colorful Felt Chicks by... Read More
- Put down the PAAS and step up your Easter egg decorating game with this great tutorial from Out Best Bites! See how to use silk ties to create some of the most stunning eggs out there, and take your annual egg hunt to a whole new level.
- Ok, ok so it may have lightly snowed here in New York last week but that hasn't stopped us from keeping our fingers crossed that spring is, indeed, right around the corner. In the meantime we're dreaming up all the sunny yellow projects we can make to help remind us what warm... Read More
Get the Cowboy Cowl Pattern for 30% off + Enter to Win a Copy of Dressed-to-Impress Knitted Scarves!One of our favorite knit pattern designers, Pam Powers, has released a book full of seriously gorgeous scarf patterns and we're giving away a copy to one lucky Kollabora member. Here's how:Simply purchase the Cowboy Cowl pattern by Pam Powers (bonus: it's 30% off this week!) and you'll be... Read More
- About a year ago we did our first Meet the Maker feature on one of our favorite knit pattern designers, Pam Powers, and we she let us know that she was releasing a fantastic new book this month, we knew it was time to play a little catch up! See what's new in Pam's world and stay tuned this week... Read More
- With Easter just about a week away, it's time to turn that holiday crafting to all things eggs, bunnies, and candy. Loads and loads of candy Easter Wall Deco by Anastasia Bunny Crochet Plant Cover by TheInspiredWren Babouchka Eggs by Ama Ryllis Geometric Rabbit by Anne Mende... Read More
- A lot of times when we think about refreshing for spring, we start with our wardrobes. Make a new dress, knit a new tank, bead a new necklace. One great way to get a fresh start for a new season is to update your home and we found two great ways to give new life to old furniture with these... Read More
- Spring is the perfect time to give your home a little refresh and what better way to do that than reviving pieces you already own? See how our members are turning lampshades into planters and giving arm chairs a new life with a little bit of reupholstery. Your old stuff never looked so... Read More
- No one does chic quite like the French, and no one does DIY chic quite like Julie, aka Jolies bobines. From her perfect interpretations of Republique du Chiffon patterns to her cooler-than-cool kids clothes, Julie has the eye of a modern designer and the skills of a truly talented... Read More