- Brighten up your summer wardrobe with some serious stripes. From tanks to maxis, even the most basic pieces feel fresh when whipped up in verticals or horizontals!The basic tee dress - Lou Box Top Dress by Erin The beach bikini - First Bathing Suit by GeorgiaRose The easy tank - A Few More... Read More
- My name is Martina, but you may know me as LaDulsaTina, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine and my serger.When I am looking for inspiration I browse books and magazines, have a look around down the street, go to visit an exhibition, get lost on Pinterest and Instagram... Read More
- This summer is definitely the season of the crop and we've got 6 great ways to DIY your perfect version!Ruffled - Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Crop Top Tutorial by Raylene Harvey
Lacy - Lace Crop Top by abiah Knit - Stratford Halter Crop Top by Michelle Carter Upcycled - Top Cropping by I Love... Read More
- My name is Carlotta, but you maybe know me as Carly, in fact Carly in Stitches is the blog where I share my makes. My DIY weapons of choice are two, knitting and sewing.
When I am looking for knitting inspiration I always check out Ravelry, while for sewing I find inspiration in magazines or... Read More
- For those days when the last thing you want to think about is what you're going to wear, the right accessories are an simple, quick way to set your style apart. Versatile and easy to make, these 7 projects are the perfect to whip up after work or over the weekend! A pretty wrap - Easy... Read More
- My name is Erica Bunker, but you maybe know me as Erica Bunker, DIY Style, and my DIY weapons of choice are my BERNINA 350PE, awesome fabric and my sewing studio TV, preferably on Netflix.
When I am looking for inspiration I find it in my own backyard. My southern city is casually chic. The... Read More
- So many styles, so many ways to wear them. Keep it casual with chambray and cotton or dress it up with bold patterns, the shirtdress is one project that will take you through the summer months in serious style. The Sleeveless Shirtdress - Chambray Alder by Sally The Girly Shirtdress ... Read More
- My name is Melanie, but you maybe know me as Petite Josette, and my DIY weapons of choice are mainly sewing with a little bit of knitting.
When I am looking for inspiration I read a LOT of sewing (and fashion) blogs. I have a huge blog roll which is basically my morning reading while I have... Read More
- Skip the department stores and their harsh fitting room lighting. The best summer swimwear is not at the mall, it's right at your fingertips and we pulled together our favorite patterns and projects to inspire your own DIY swimsuit sewing! The Knit Bikini Top - Isla Bikini Top Pattern from... Read More
- My name is Daniela, but you maybe know me as On the Cutting Floor.When I am looking for inspiration I look in my own closet to understand patterns, shapes and styles that I like and flatter me. I also like to look for inspiration on the streets - people’s clothing and small details that... Read More