- Duct tape, waxed paper, coffee filters? You won't believe the different ways you can make beautiful paper flowers using materials you probably have sitting in a junk drawer already. So, what are you waiting for?? Leftover glossies - Magazine Flowers Tutorial by Kollabora Tissue paper... Read More
- My name is Sylvia Ampadu, but you maybe know me as The Ravel Out, and my DIY weapons of choice are: my sewing machine and fabrics with fun prints!When I am looking for inspiration I browse through Pinterest, Instagram, Kollabora, and Stylegawker.After a long day of studying, I like to make... Read More
- From bandaging scrapes to mending broken hearts, your mom has done a lot for you over the years. Say "Thank You!" by giving her a handmade gift that she'll cherish for a lifetime... A personalized stamped card - by CraftJam Customized bath salts - by Jen Carreiro A comfy... Read More
- My name is Sara Johansen, but you maybe know me as The Sara Project, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machine, seam ripper, thread and fabric!
When I am looking for inspiration I browse through a few websites such as: Anthropologie, Madewell, and J.Crew. I read People Style... Read More
- It's bright colors and bold patterns season and we've got the projects and patterns you need to start sewing up a closet full of gorgeous new dresses! Start with our seasonal favorites: The Sundress - Criss Cross Sundress Tutorial by Erin The Tie Front Dress - Charlotte Kan Tie... Read More
- My name is Mariale, but you may know me as Lalala Toys, and my DIY weapons of choice are crochet hooks of different sizes.
Usually when I am looking for inspiration I take a look to my shelf of materials, books... and also sometimes I go to Internet. I love to visit some blogs, webs, like... Read More
- With Earth Day coming up this Friday, it's a good time to take a minute to think about how we can minimize our footprint and make better decisions when it comes to consumption and discarding. A great way to feel a little better about your impact is to make the most out of what you already have... Read More
- My name is Clara Falk, but you maybe know me as ClaraStickar, and my DIY weapons of choice are my hands. With them (and well a pair of needles, a sewing machine, a spinning wheel or a needle and some thread) I can make everything I want. I don’t say no to a knife and some green wood, or... Read More
- Saying "I Do!" this Spring? Whether you go full Martha Stewart or add a few handmade touches to your big day, our members have tons of great ways to make your wedding day even more special.- Save that date!Instagram Save-the-Dates by Jen Carreiro - Get your best friends involved.Bridesmaids... Read More
- My name is Natasha Estrada, but you might know me as Arte Crafts, and my DIY weapons of choice are my sewing machines, my ruler and my ARS (Always Really SHARP) Japanese Shears.
When I am looking for inspiration I like to drive around in the California sunshine with my rag... Read More