This is another project I completed a long time ago (about seven months if I remember correctly) but never photographed although I've been wearing it literally every day since!
You can't really see the collar on the pictures, sorry about that but in order to FINALLY publish my Minoru I decided to use pictures from a recent trip to a donkey shelter (I LOVE donkeys ^^) that weren't taken with my jacket in mind.
I followed the Sewaholic Minoru sew-along that is available on the website and it was very useful. This helped me line the hood (with the same lining as inside) and add side seam pockets. If you ever make this jacket, I'd recommend you too add pockets outside (side seam or patch): although I also sewed the inside patch pockets provided in the pattern, I hardly ever use them as it's not very practical having to open your jacket to access them, especially when it's cold!
That apart, as it's evidently always the case with Sewaholic, I really loved sewing this pattern and I'm really pleased with the result: it's much easier to sew than the end result would let you think!